A growing market
The number of LPG vehicles on the road is currently around 160,000 (Source: www.drivelpg.co.uk, Feb 2012) and continues to grow year on year.
Put LPG on your forecourt
Modern customers expect petrol forecourts to offer the full range of fuels, not to mention convenience. LPG is the most practical alternative fuel available in the UK today. LPG can represent more than 5% of your forecourt fuel volume. Add this to the likely extra purchases from your services such as snacks and lubricants it is easy to see how LPG can quickly become an important part of your customer offering.
Autogas Limited is committed to ensuring the profitability of every installation. To generate custom, Autogas is actively involved in raising the profile of automotive LPG at all levels – Government, vehicle manufacturer, fleet operator, driver and through direct contact with the media.
All of our dealers have a dedicated account manager who works to manage the whole process of installation from initial enquiry through to site start-up and ongoing sales and marketing support.
After the initial enquiry Autogas Limited will:
- Conduct a site feasibility study
- Provide you with a competitive quote with investment if required (for any branded forecourt)
- Offer full liaison support between our Engineering team, Local Planning Authorities and Petroleum Officers.
- Provide full operational support in the build up, start-up and continuous operation of the site
- Provide ongoing sales and marketing support.